onsdag 6 februari 2008

Ok, lite nördig

Bara älskar det, sitter och ler just nu. OC, antingen förstår man/älskar det eller inte, finns inget mitt i mellan är precis som messmör!!

Welcome to the OC, bitch

Lukes välkomstsmocka till Ryan i OC.
*************
Marissa:Who are you?
Ryan:Whoever you want me to be.
**************
Seth: What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.
Ryan: What happens in Mexico?
Seth: I don't know, because it stays there. That's why we must go!
************
Kirsten: You want me to break up with her?
Caleb: I knew you would understand.
************
Sandy: Hello, ladies!
Seth: Dad, don't call me a lady.
************
Seth: So, what's the GP, RA?
Ryan: I have no idea what you just said.
Seth:Game plan, Ryan Atwood
Ryan: You're just using initials now?
Seth: Yeah, it saves time.
Ryan: Well not if you have to translate.
Seth: GP.
Ryan: Game plan?
Seth: Good point
************
Kirsten: I thouight you and Jimmy were getting along really well.
Julie: Oh really. What makes you say that?
Kirsten: Because last week you said you and Jimmy were getting along really well
*****************

California here we come, right back where we started from...Californiaaaaaaa


Puss på Er

1 kommentar:

Malin sa...

Haha I fucking love it!

Fast fattade inte det där ibörjan:(